In an effort to keep my workspace clean and safe for all of my clients and to abide by state and local mandates, the following will take place with every massage / client.
- Every client must wear a face covering to the massage. I will wear one as well.
- Every client will wash their hands as soon as they enter. I will also wash my hands prior to your arrival and again before entering the room for the massage. I also have hand sanitizer available if needed during or after the massage.
- I will take your temperature when you arrive. I will also ask you if you have had or have any symptoms of Covid-19.
-If you have been out of the state of Colorado in the previous 14 days, please call me before your appointment day. Depending on where/how you have traveled, I may ask you to postpone your massage until you have been in the state for 14 days.
- I am sanitizing everything a client could touch during the massage, especially the face cradle and table, door knobs, light switches...etc.
- The massage space, and client restroom are located right inside the front door, so clients do not have to enter into my living space. This area is blocked off with a wall divider.
If you have any concerns about getting a massage with me during this pandemic, please give me a call. I welcome your questions and comments, and would be open to hearing any accommodations you may need for your particular session.