In an effort to make every massage great please keep in mind the following policies.
- I have a 48 hour cancelation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you cancel inside of that 48 hour window, or you do not show up, I will charge the total cost of your canceled appointment(s).
- Please reschedule your massage if you are sick. I will not work on you if I am sick and I will also not work on you if you are sick ( if you are contagious or if your illness contraindicates massage). This is one of the only exceptions I have to my cancelation policy.
- If you arrive late, I will give you as much work as possible in whatever time you have left of the appointment and you will be charged full price for the session.
- Please do not show up for your appointment under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You will be asked to leave without receiving your massage session. You will be charged full price for the session, even if you do not receive it.
- When you arrive for your massage you can park in front of my car, which will be parked in front of my garage.